Most of our animals board at Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre near Melkbos. Please get in touch with us so that we can arrange a meeting (some of our animals are in private foster care): email@example.com or 062 258 3547
GPS: -33.6962773,18.4678826 (Remember to take the THIRD turnoff from the R27 – the GPS tells people to take the second turn-off at Lasertag; there is no through way.)
How to get to Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre
- Take the N7 towards Malmesbury.
- From the N7, take the Melkbos off ramp (M19) until it joins with the R27.
- Turn right onto the R27 (West Coast Road direction Langebaan).
- Travel approximately 3km. The Duynefontein sign will be on your left.
- Almost immediately after the Duynefontein sign, you will see a dirt road on the right – take this turn-off (past the old Bush Pub). This is the third turn-off after the 4-way crossing from the M19.
- Drive about 1km further; you will pass Pet-i-ket and a few hundred metres further, a sign for Bonzai to the right and a small sign for Thandeka Stables and Akubra kennels. Turn RIGHT.
- Carry on PAST Thandeka Stables and past the breeze block wall.
- Mostly bush on your right, until you see an open veld area with the two houses. Look out for the Uitsig sign on your right and turn in here. If the gates are closed, please contact 083 375 3606
It is best to make an appointment. Thank you!