Whatever it is, big or small, your donation makes a difference to them all. THANK YOU to each and every person who helps the animals with your donations. Please visit our Help Page to find out what you can do to help the animals.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 062 258 3547 or 084 519 0380
STUFF FOR ANIMALS
- Pet food, especially dry dog, cat, and puppy food – we go through this at a rate of knots!
- Collars, especially medium-sized leather (not harnesses) and leads
- Treats: especially hooves & chewies, as well as biscuits
- Kennels, new or 2nd-hand, including concrete ones (or check out our kennel project and sponsor a kennel!)
- Large dog bowls, especially the non-tippable kind
- Containers that can be used for food and water especially deep, large ones (plastic and metal): Plastic ice cream containers (2l & 5l), buckets, etc. Not too nice or the people use it themselves!
- If you’d like to donate blankets, fleece ones are ideal as they’re inexpensive and dry very quickly
AIRTIME! 062 258 3547 – Cell C
- Petrol vouchers or donations for petrol.
- Hardware items, including snap hooks/carabiners, d-shackles, and galvanised wire 10mm OR hardware store vouchers (Spiro’s Mica, Builder’s Warehouse, Brights).
- Stationery: black markers, ballpoints, masking tape, prestik, paperclips
- Spray bottles (plastic refillable, preferably with a ‘trigger’ handle)
- Cleaning items – disinfectant floor/tile cleaner, sponges, washing-up brushes
- Bin bags (black bags)
F10 disinfecting products especially VeterinarySCXD Disinfectant/Cleanser, Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide, Germicidal Treatment Spray with Insecticide.
Pet clinic stuff, including: Pet laxative (e.g. Laxapet or Animalax); Liquid of paraffin, Protexin probiotic powder, Traumeel tablets, Eye drops and ointment (individual little ‘sachets’ & ISEE Ointment or similar); Cough syrup (alcohol and codeine-free e.g. Tixylix, Puma, etc.); Supplements (brewer’s yeast, dolomite, dog multivitamins, Mirracote)
- Cotton wool (rolls, balls, or pads)
- Human first aid (volunteers get bitten, cut themselves, etc.) – plasters, compression bandages, cotton wool pads/squares
We are eternally grateful for anything you can send our way! 🙂