FAW drop-off locations
You can make a huge difference simply by popping a bag of food or cat litter, some sachets or cans, or other pet-care items into one of our boxes or trolleys. We are extremely grateful for donations of food, collars, doggy treats, leads, bowls, etc. and greatly appreciate all your donations.
We ask that you please do not put items like smelly dog beds, dirty blankets, bags of second-hand clothes, old/mouldy/rotten/insect infested food, etc. into the trolleys/boxes at shops (marked with a star) as this could lead to us losing our food donation areas. If you have second-hand items in good condition, whether for the shop or for animal care, please contact us directly to arrange for drop-off. Note: we do gratefully accept opened bags of pet food but please ensure it is not stale, mouldy or infested with insects – when we receive those, our volunteers have to put them into their own bins at home as it can make animals sick or infest our entire food stock. Thank you!
Please have a look at our WISH LIST for more guidelines on what is needed, and STOCK OUR SHOP to find out what second-hand goods sell in our Fisantekraal-based shop. Thank you very much for wanting to make a difference!
FAW drop-off locations:
- FAW premises in Greenville or Fisantekraal (Tuesdays and Saturdays, 09h00 – 12h00 only)
- Pick n Pay Willowbridge *
- Spar Aurora *
- Tygerberg Vet Shop (De Ville Centre, Durbanville) *
- TAH Bellville (near Stodels)
- TAH Durbanville (Plein Street)
- Cape Gate Shopping Centre donation bin * opposite elevators by entrance 8 (near the parking garage), lower level.
- Contact us for volunteer drop-offs in the Durbanville, Bellville, and Kenridge area
- If you’d like to volunteer as a drop-off location, please get in touch!