FAW drop-off locations
Thank you for wanting to make a difference! Simply by popping a bag of food or cat litter, some sachets or cans, or other pet-care items into one of our boxes or trolleys goes a long way. We are extremely grateful for donations of food, collars, doggy treats, leads, bowls, etc. and greatly appreciate all your donations.
Please have a look at our wish list for more guidelines on what is needed, and stock our shop to find out what second-hand goods sell in our Fisantekraal-based shop. Thank you very much for wanting to make a difference!
FAW drop-off locations:
- FAW premises in Greenville or Fisantekraal (Tuesdays and Saturdays, 09h00 – 12h00 only)
- Pick n Pay Willowbridge *
- Spar Aurora *
- Tygerberg Vet Shop (De Ville Centre, Durbanville) *
- TAH Bellville (near Stodels)
- TAH Durbanville (Plein Street)
- Cape Gate Shopping Centre donation bin * opposite elevators by entrance 8 (near the parking garage), lower level.
- Various volunteer drop-offs in the Durbanville, Bellville, Kenridge, and Sunningdale area (please contact us directly for details)
- We need more drop-off locations so, if you’d like to volunteer your premises, please get in touch!
*We ask that people please not put items like smelly dog beds, dirty blankets, bags of second-hand clothes, old/mouldy/rotten/insect infested food, etc. into the trolleys/boxes at shops (marked with a star) as this could lead to us losing our food donation areas.
If you have second-hand items in good condition, whether for the shop or for animal care, please contact us directly to arrange for drop-off.
Note: we do gratefully accept opened bags of pet food but please ensure it is not stale, mouldy or infested with insects – when we receive those, our volunteers have to put them into their own bins at home as it can make animals sick or infest our entire food stock. Thank you!