FAW ‘Win a Diamond Bracelet’ Competition Terms & Conditions
Fisantekraal Animal Welfare (FAW) ‘Win a Diamond Bracelet’ fundraising competition Terms and Conditions.
COMPETITION LINK: Click here
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the ‘Win a Diamond Bracelet’ fundraising competition is: Fisantekraal Animal Welfare (FAW).
- Fisantekraal Animal Welfare is a registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO 051-348) and Public Benefit Organisation (PBO number930057641), and is thus authorised, in accordance with the fund raising act, to collect contributions from the public.
- All moneys raised by the abovementioned competition will be used by FAW for the charitable purposes for which FAW is authorised to collect money, that is: animal welfare care. Funds will be utilised as deemed necessary by the committee of FAW. This may include but is not limited to animal sterilisations and veterinary care.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over.
- The following criteria apply in order to enter the competition:
1.The donation to enter is R100 per entry.
2.The following question needs to be answered correctly in order to qualify:
In what year did Fisantekraal Animal Welfare become a registered non-profit organisation?
A. 1986 or
B. 1996 or
(The correct answer is 2006 and this information is freely available on our website and Facebook pages.)
3.Full name, physical address, and contact number of the entrant.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person as long as the donation is made per entry and the question is answered correctly.
- Route to entry for the competition, details of how to enter, and Terms & Conditions are via email to the FAW secretary, Gisella di Monte-Dalton: firstname.lastname@example.org or 081 579 1608.
- Ticket donations can be made to the FAW bank account.
Nedbank Cheque Account
Account Name: Fisantekraal Animal Welfare
Account number: 1039 094 171
Branch code: 10 39 10 (Tygervalley)
- Closing date for entries will be
25 July 202031 August 2020.If at this stage, 300 tickets have not yet been sold, the closing date may be extended at the discretion of FAW. This will be advertised by FAW. Thereafter no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Responsibility for getting the prize rests with the winner. This may be via collection in person (Durbanville, Cape Town) or courier, and will be discussed upon winning the prize.
- FAW reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: A diamond tennis bracelet of 18cm in length which has been independently verified in 2019 at R65 000. The bracelet will be accompanied by a valuation certificate. This prize was donated by a supporter and is not associated with any business or company whatsoever.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
14. Winner will be chosen at random.
15. The winner will be notified by email and telephone within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
16. The means by which the results of the competition will be made public will be on Facebook and the FAW website. Unless requested by the winner, the winner agrees to having their name published on these media in order to show that the competition prize has been won.
17. FAW’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Fisantekraal Animal Welfare and not to any other party.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Full Terms and Conditions (as laid out herein) are available from the FAW secretary, Gisella di Monte-Dalton: email@example.com or or 081 579 1608, as well as on Facebook and the FAW website (www.faw.za.org) and this will be indicated on the competition advertisement.