The 2017 FAW80 Cycle Challenge saw 20 riders and 11 support people setting off on Friday 12 May, readying themselves for the long ride from Oudtshoorn to Melkbossstrand. They departed at 6AM on Saturday 13 May and rode through the night!
The goal? Raise R50 000 for the FAW Clinic Surgery! And THEY DID IT!
Check out Facebook for photos: FAW80 2017
FAW80 2017 Sponsors
We are very fortunate to be blessed with many sponsorships and a great deal of support.
Without these generous, kind-hearted, and all-round fantastic people, none of this would be possible. Every single cent raised is going to be used to get township animals spayed and neutered! This is of critical importance to reduce neglect, abuse, and sickness.
THANK YOU to each and every one of you.
- Support vehicles provided by Land Rover N1 City (plus one of their staff members very kindly drove one too!)
- bike trailer provided by Day Trippers
- All vehicle branding by Pointline
- Radios in the Land Rovers by Radio 2 Radio
- Wild TV Africa filmed and photographed the event and are put together a doccie.
- Smart Practitioners occupational safety
- Hamiltons – In Creative Company – for sponsoring and creating ads and posters for the event