TAKE A PIC! We’d love to share your donations on social media to celebrate your kindness AND inspire others. If you have a donation and would like us to share this, PLEASE take a photo of the donation (donation only or a selfie) and send it to us so that we can post it, along with who to thank. Email firstname.lastname@example.org attention Jenni
STUFF FOR ANIMALS
- Pet food, especially dry dog, cat, and puppy food – we go through this at a rate of knots!
- Collars, especially medium-sized leather and leads
- Treats: hooves, chews, biscuits
- Kennels, new or 2nd-hand, including concrete ones. Or sponsor a kennel through Purple Kennel Project.
- Large dog bowls, pref. the non-tippable kind
- Containers that can be used for food and water especially deep, large ones (plastic and metal): Plastic ice cream containers (2l & 5l), buckets, etc. Not too nice or the people use it themselves!
- If you’d like to donate blankets, fleece ones are ideal as they’re inexpensive and dry very quickly
- AIRTIME! 062 258 3547 – Cell C
- Petrol donations
- Hardware store vouchers (Spiro’s Mica, Builder’s Warehouse, Brights).
- Stationery: black markers, ballpoints, masking tape, prestik, paperclips
- Spray bottles (plastic refillable, preferably with a ‘trigger’ handle)
- Cleaning items – disinfectant floor/tile cleaner, sponges, washing-up brushes
- Bin bags (black bags)
F10 disinfecting products especially VeterinarySCXD Disinfectant/Cleanser, Germicidal Wound Spray with Insecticide, Germicidal Treatment Spray with Insecticide.
Pet clinic stuff, including: Pet laxative (e.g. Laxapet or Animalax); Liquid of paraffin, Protexin probiotic powder, Traumeel tablets, Eye drops and ointment (individual little ‘sachets’ & ISEE Ointment or similar); Supplements (brewer’s yeast, dolomite, dog multivitamins, Mirracote)
Cotton wool (rolls, balls, or pads)
- Human first aid (volunteers get bitten, cut themselves, etc.) – plasters, compression bandages, cotton wool pads/squares
We are eternally grateful for anything you can send our way!